ME - Strategic Integration Co-op
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 11168
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01362681 Date posted 11/12/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you'll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to shape the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team at Pratt & Whitney, you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while shaping and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Our internships and co-ops are designed to help build your professional credentials while also igniting your imagination. Opportunities exist throughout our company and are available to students who are motivated to learn and grow.
Pratt & Whitney Military Engines (ME) Integrated Customer Solutions (ICS) -Business Development Organization is looking for a CO-OP student to support 1) new campaigns, 2) long range strategic planning activities, as well as, 3) market analysis and data analytics
Strategy development work will include helping analyze the environment, perform market analysis, inform and shape customer strategy, support strategic initiatives, lead co-ordination activities across ICS, support development of standard work, support studies, and internal customer interactions. Pulling information together for presentations to customers and Senior ME management will also be included. This person will be also be working handling support activities for active campaigns and market analysis to feed business development's domestic and international strategic priorities.
This position interacts with other parts of the organization including Engineering, Program Offices, Marketing, International Trade Compliance, Industrial Participation and Offset, Finance and Legal to assist in responding to RFIs, executing proposals, support planning activities and customer meetings. This role will also participate in Business Development's standard work and gated processes.
Do you meet these Basic Qualifications?
- US Citizenship is required due to government contracts.
- Must currently be pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in Business or Data Analytics field.
- You are graduating between: December 2020 to December 2021
- GPA of 3.0 or higher required.
- Related course research or project work in data analytics, strategy and business preferred
- Experience in MS PowerPoint and Excel required
- Self-starter, who can prioritize to meet various deadlines
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and execute appropriate decision making in a fast paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, along with good interpersonal skills
- Results oriented, while being customer focused
- Ability to work within a team environment
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01362681
Community / Marketing Title: ME - Strategic Integration Co-op
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US