HR Partner Engineering Module Centers
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 11166
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01367749 Date posted 11/11/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization.
If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? We have a rare opportunity for a talented Human Resources Business Partner to be based in E. Hartford, CT.
Do you wish you could put your expertise to better use? If you are ready for a challenge, then we encourage you to apply. We demand quality in all we do; this is part of our success in the Aerospace Industry.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your human resources career, then we have a phenomenal opportunity for you. We are seeking a high energy, self-starter to drive key human resources initiatives and promote an inspiring culture in our engineering organization at Pratt & Whitney. The HR Business Partner in this role will provide strategic HR guidance to the Module Center organization.
Flexible on expanding the scope of the role based on your qualifying experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partnering with leadership to communicate and implement HR programs that support the business goals and drive results
- Effectively executing Human Resources processes including performance management, salary planning, staffing and retention, employee relations, and development
- Addressing HR-related inquiries from all levels of employees.
- Coaching executives, managers and employees on performance improvement and other workplace issues
- Participating in succession planning processes and programs focused on current and future organizational needs
- Supporting diversity, recruiting and retention strategy efforts and programs, as needed
- Bachelor Degree
- Five+ years of experience working in the Human Resources function with demonstrable skills in Staffing, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Employee Relations, Organizational Design and Employment Law
- US Person (Green Card Holder or US Citizen) due to program requirements
- MBA/MS/MA in Human Resources or related field is highly desired
- Project management skills
- Initiative, creativity, along with the ability to craft clear communications both written and verbally
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong influencing and decision making skills.
- Creative troubleshooting skills
- Excellent judgment and professional maturity
- Multi-tasking abilities, strong client focus, adaptive, and ability to work effectively in a time sensitive and dynamic environment
- Familiarity with Workday HRIS
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01367749
Community / Marketing Title: HR Partner Engineering Module Centers
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US