West Palm Beach GTF Overhaul Financial Associate
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida US
Job Number: 11131
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01367897 Date posted 11/08/2019 City West Palm Beach State Florida Country United States
United States of America
PW109: West Palm Beach 17900 Beeline Highway, West Palm Beach, FL, 33410 USA The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a fast-paced environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Pratt & Whitney's Commercial Aftermarket organization has an exciting opportunity in West Palm Beach, FL. Accompanying the unprecedented success in sales of the Geared Turbo Fan engine for the A320 NEO comes a ramp in maintenance overhaul requirements. P&W's aftermarket network recently expanded by opening a new overhaul facility in West Palm Beach.
We are seeking a Financial Analyst to support the operation. The candidate will support the Assistant Controller and work closely with operations team members across all functions of the business, including finance, engineering, customer service, EH&S, human resources and operating supervision.
- Perform invoicing in accordance with our customer contracts
- Analyze monthly Sales and COGS on GTF shipments
- Understand hourly labor clocking on GTF engines to ensure alignment with overall contract goals
- Prepare daily financial and operational reporting to management
- Help to identify risks and opportunities to enable the business to meet or exceed financial and operational commitments.
- Other related duties as assigned
- 5+ years experience in finance or accounting, within an aftermarket or manufacturing environment
- Bachelor Degree required (preferred disciplines in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration)
- Experience in financial and operational forecasting and budgeting
- Experience in process and improvement initiatives
- Highly proficient in HFM
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- SAP and Business Warehouse experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01367897
Community / Marketing Title: West Palm Beach GTF Overhaul Financial Associate
Location_formattedLocationLong: West Palm Beach, Florida US