Senior Associate Financial Analyst - F119 Program Financial Support
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 11114
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01367868 Date posted 11/07/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team youâ€ll help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the worldâ€s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a fast-paced environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity youâ€ve been looking for.
An opportunity exists within the P&W Military Engines Finance Program Financial Support (PFS) Organization for a financial analyst in support of the Component Improvement Program. This position provides the candidate with a unique and challenging opportunity to interface and work closely with a core integrated program team which includes the Program Management Office, Logistics Program Management, Pricing, other Finance departments, and external customers. This position will involve management of the Program including proposals, negotiations, contract execution, and closure..
- Tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Financial Plan Setting
- Monthly Sales/COS/Margin Forecasting
- Detailed Variance Analysis
- Inventory/Risks/Opps/Orders/Deliveries tracking
- External customer financial reporting (Contract Funds Status Report, Letters of Funding)
- Comprehensive Estimate at Completion (EAC) analysis
- Proposal/Rough Order of Magnitude/Not To Exceed support and Negotiations
- Billing/Accounts receivable reconciliations
- Teaming closely with Program Office, Contracts, Supply Chain, and Pricing departments
- Regular interaction with external customers (minimal travel requirements â€" 5-10%)
- BA/BS degree in a related field (preferred fields are finance or accounting)
- 2+ years of finance experience
- Due to contracts, must be a US Citizen
- Financial Analysis and Budgeting
- Earned Value Management
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office
- Analytical experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team oriented,Â assertive, results-oriented and have good problem solving skills
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01367868
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Associate Financial Analyst - F119 Program Financial Support
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US