F135 Product Line Management Control Account Manager
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 11112
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01365202 Date posted 11/07/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky is the limit
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation
We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
We are actively hiring for a Control Account Manager to support the F135 Military Engine!
P&W Military Customer Support F135 Product Line Management (PLM) provides products and services to sustain the worldwide propulsion fleet of F135 engines including Customer Support Engineering, Support Equipment, and Joint Technical Data.
The F135 PLM is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as Control Account Manager (CAM). This position will be responsible for managing budgets and schedules for government contracts.
The Control Account Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Manage work and budgets using the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and provide variance explanations as required
- Represent the F135 PLM at Estimate at Completion (EAC) Reviews, Risk Reviews, and Integrated Baseline Reviews
- Baseline and maintain Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) schedules, including entering end of month performance status and schedule activity updates
- Develop Basis of Estimates (BOE) for government proposals, support contract negotiations and contract modifications
- US Citizenship required due to government contracts
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1+ years' experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- 2 + years' experience with managing schedules and/or budgets
- Engineering or technical experience desired
- Experience with earned value management systems and integrated management systems desired
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01365202
Community / Marketing Title: F135 Product Line Management Control Account Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US