Senior Manager, Business Process & Systems Administration Aftermarket Supply Chain
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 11098
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01366326 Date posted 11/06/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. You'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
The sky has no limits.
Pratt & Whitney, a United Technologies Corp. company (NYSE:UTX), is a world leader in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines and auxiliary power units.
In 1925, Frederick Rentschler founded Pratt & Whitney in Hartford, Connecticut. Our ﬁrst aircraft engine transformed the aviation industry. It was the 410-horsepower, aircooled Wasp, which delivered unprecedented performance and reliability for the time. We have been leading change ever since.
Today, Pratt & Whitney develops groundbreaking technologies for the future, such as the PurePower PW1000G engine, with patented Geared Turbofan (GTF) engine technology. P&W's worldwide large commercial engine maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) network provides creative services which not only add new value but delight customers around the globe.
Be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation; one full of career opportunities and the chance to contribute and grow in a variety of ways.
We work with an explorer's heart and your grit to build jet engines that turn potential into reality. We enable passenger planes to soar quietly over our cities and power jets as nimble as birds to defend our freedom.
As we continue to grow and develop technologies that challenge the status quo, there is a deep focus on our culture. We're committed to be a company that is transparent and mindful and have built an environment where each and every employee has value.
We are fueled by people that bring passion, partnership and leadership to everything they do - at work or in the community.
Pratt & Whitney Aftermarket Supply Chain is adding this strategic position of Associate Director, GTF program lead for Aftermarket Supply Chain.
You will support the Senior Director of ASC.
This is a rare opportunity for you to join professional to manage all enterprise processes and systems for Aftermarket Supply Chain.
Your primary focus will be placed on data aggregation, normalization and reporting as they relate to spend, savings, supplier performance and other key performance indicators. Additional responsibilities include development of data-driven recommendations, executive messaging/reporting, and project management.
You'll frequently collaborate with the areas outside of aftermarket supply chain and all levels of management and will be responsible for communicating across these channels to influence and drive organizational change.
You'll be encouraged to work with all areas of the ASC team to:
- Operate as the primary sponsor/change agent for the implementation of lean methodologies and tools throughout the organization
- Drive ACE and process improvements
- Responsible for the establishment of standard work, KPI's, and SLA's across supply chain
- Use ACE tools to track and improve processes within area of responsibility
- Leverage SAP experience with specific focus on purchasing-related document flow
- Build business cases to see opportunities for cost savings
- Analyze multiples sets of data and have the ability to develop effective actions & recommendations
- Produce executive level presentations and communications
- Manage effective sourcing and cost savings strategy planning
- Achieve the highest level of quality and internal/external customer service levels to drive stakeholder happiness through delivery on commitments with proactive communication
- Ensure financial controls are in place for compliance
- Detailed data aggregation and executive level reporting experience with a proven history of identifying, normalizing, measuring, and reporting savings and performance metrics across a global enterprise
- Proven ability to lead multiple projects using project management toolset(s), build messaging for senior executives, and socialize priorities and initiatives across disparate teams
- Strong ability to communicate and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner with excellent interpersonal skills
- A solid understanding of the lean management principles and how to implement the tools in support of operational performance goals
- Demonstrable record of working with ACE or similar Total Quality Management (TQM) tools and metrics
A valid passport would be required.
Travel expectation: 10%
- Bachelor's degree (Business Administration, Finance or Supply Chain preferred) and 8 + years OR an Advanced degree and 6 + years of experience in operations, business process management, procurement and preparation of executive-level reporting
- Prior experience in FP&A and/or Business Development
- SAP with a focus in MM and FICO and Qlik highly preferred
- Project Manager, SQL, Tableau and R
- ACE Associate or higher certification or equivalent
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01366326
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager, Business Process & Systems Administration Aftermarket Supply Chain
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US