ENG - Systems Analysis & Validation
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida US
Job Number: 11095
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01367354 Date posted 11/06/2019 City West Palm Beach State Florida Country United States
United States of America
PW109: West Palm Beach 17900 Beeline Highway, West Palm Beach, FL, 33410 USA
Systems Engineering & Validation (SEV) and Systems Analysis & Validation (SAV) are part of the Systems Engineering Organization within Pratt & Whitney (P&W) Engineering. SEV is responsible for the planning and execution of development jet engine systems. SEV is comprised of multiple disciplines needed to support all activities related to the assembly and testing of P&W engines. These positions in SEV are part of the Engineering Development Program (EDP) at Pratt & Whitney. The EDP offers new employees the opportunity to rotate through assignments in SEV providing comprehensive systems engineering and test process learning to gain a breadth of systems experience. The EDP structure for SEV is a two-year professional curriculum consisting of three 8-month rotations through participating SEV Disciplines.
The Engineering Development Program, is implemented to:
1) Accelerate technical capability through substantive work rotations focused in specific disciplines;
2) Connect EDP participants with a network of technical resources & engineering experts.
The SEV and SAV assignments include, but are not limited to: Ground Test Engineering, Assembly Engineering, Process planning, Measurement Systems Engineering, Test Systems Engineering, Validation Planning, Development Flight Test Engineering, Test Data Analysis and Test Operations Engineering. - Upon completion of the EDP program permanent assignments are made to one of the SEV disciplines.
Key projects & responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ground Test Engineering
- Assembly Engineering
- Process planning
- Measurement Systems Engineering
- Test Systems Engineering
- Validation Planning
- Test Data Analysis
- Development Flight Test Engineering
- Test Operations Engineering
Upon completion of the EDP program permanent assignments are made to one of the SEV disciplines.
Do you meet these Basic Qualifications?
- US Citizenship is required due to government contracts .
- You're in an accredited four year degree program and are entering or currently in your last year.
- Fields of study are: Electrical, Mechanical, or Aerospace Engineering
- You are graduating in Dec 2019 or May 2020
- You have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
How about any of these Preferred Qualifications?
- Entry-level Co-op/internship experience
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills and proven track record of collaboration, adaptability, innovation and initiative
- You demonstrate good analytical, organizational, and communication skills
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01367354
Community / Marketing Title: ENG - Systems Analysis & Validation
Location_formattedLocationLong: West Palm Beach, Florida US