Storekeeper I, 3rd shift, PM/84
Location: North Berwick, Maine US
Job Number: 11085
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01367537 Date posted 11/05/2019 City North Berwick State Maine Country United States
United States of America
PW105: North Berwick Wells Road, Route 9, North Berwick, ME, 03906 USA
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization.
If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivations to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Do you feel fulfilled when you help others succeed? Are you fascinated by the way the people learn and grow? Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to hear from you!
The sky has no limits.
At Pratt & Whitney, we believe flight is an engine for human progress, an instrument to rise above boundaries, connect people, grow economies and help protect the world. Together with our partners, we work with an explorerâ€s heart. The magnitude of flight requires dependable teams that deliver the highest quality products and services. Every day, we rise to that challenge with state-of-the-art engines that carry people reliability to their destinations, service guides who provide the care and intelligence to keep aircraft flying, and generations of innovators working together to transform aviation.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team youâ€ll help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions.
Doyouhavetheexperiencetojoinour North Berwick, ME Team?
- Operate a variety of equipment, including aisle rangers, fork trucks, wrappers, hoist and strapping machines.
- Demonstrate the ability to safely operate a powered industrial vehicle.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints.
- Perform training when required.
- Work from schedule to flow material within the cells and in the shop.
- Prepare and process required documents and computer software, such as SAP, AZURE, PTIMS, etc.
- Receive, store and disperse all types of material, including details, raw material, experimental, hazardous, product and non-product and precious metals according to work instructions and procedures.
- Comply with all company procedure, such as EHS procedures, POPâ€s, MSDSâ€s and PWA specifications.
- 1 - 2+ years experience in shipping / receiving or other materials related experience
- High School or General Equivalency Diploma
- This position requires lifting, data entry and PIV license to operate specific equipment to move material in shop area(s)
- Good computer skills
- Flexibility around shifts, for training and to maintain workflow, to include overtime
- Ability to handle multiple challenging priorities at a time
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01367537
Community / Marketing Title: Storekeeper I, 3rd shift, PM/84
Location_formattedLocationLong: North Berwick, Maine US