Implementation Lead-F135 EC
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 11068
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01367155 Date posted 11/04/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The F135 Customer Support Engineering group has an opening for a motivated and self-starting employee needed to ensure accurate Engineering Change (EC) implementation.
The F135 EC Implementation Lead will lead and manage the integration of support groups to provide improved hardware, technical data, and software updates to customer squadrons and depot activities.
The activities the individual will be involved with include, but are not limited to:
* Provide proper evaluation of Engineering Changes (ECs) in work and future ECs planned with implementation strategies into the unit fleet, as well as scheduled and unscheduled implementation at Depot, working closely with Configuration Management (CM) and the Component Integration Product Team (CIPT)
* Coordinate Time Compliance Technical Directives (TCTD) both internally at P&W and with JPO customer, related to Engineering Change Proposals (ECP) & Engineering Changes (EC)
* Represent Customer Support Engineering (CSE) at EC & ECP gate reviews
* Review of engine hardware and various configuration requirements
* Assessment of class I and class II engineering changes
* Field implementation planning for various engine and part configurations
* Evaluate effectiveness of engineering changes with respect to Joint Technical Data (JTD) impacts, implementation capability, and other supportability impacts
* Influence effective solutions for unit/depot implementations plans for new configurations
* Manage plans and resolutions for issues affecting unit/depot engine readiness and customer satisfaction
- US Citizenship required due to government contracts
- Bachelor's degree required - in engineering or related technical field
- 5+ years' experience with jet engine hardware and maintenance
- Self-motivated analytical thinker who is able to see the "big picture"
- Demonstrated ability for problem solving and strong work ethic
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Engineering change experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01367155
Community / Marketing Title: Implementation Lead-F135 EC
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US