Program Integration Specialist
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 11063
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01365556 Date posted 11/04/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney
Program Integration Specialist
The GATORWORKS Advanced Military Engine Programs (AMEP) organization is responsible for making sound business and program decisions to mature promising technologies for eventual transition into the next generation products.
The AMEP team is seeking a highly-motivated individual for the Program Integration Specialist position. This position is responsible for providing day to day support in various business/operations and program oriented areas. Those areas includes but not limited to programs and proposal execution, process improvement effort such as creating new tools and processes that standardize business functions including best practices for creating collaborative work sites and program management business analytics.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Partnering with functional organizations to foster positive relationships.
- Lead projects that pertain to senior management and division initiatives.
- Build a solid relationship with the internal divisions such as Business Acquisition Center of Excellence organization, Finance, Contracts and teaming them on process improvement initiatives.
- Assist business/operations group in the integration of customer proposals and agile transformation activities.
- Initiate forecast planning for future business needs.
- Support of program management functions; program planning, budgeting, monitoring and execution.
- Develop proper reporting metrics and support senior management reviews.
- Assist in ongoing reporting activities from programs, manpower and proposals perspective.
- Interface with engineering managers, control account managers, and project management in estimating, scheduling, and maintaining task performance within approved cost and schedule constraints.
- Participate in other special projects as required.
- Bachelor's degree required
4+ years of experience in program or business management
Candidate must be a US citizen and be able to obtain and maintain in good standing a security clearance.
- An agile mindset - focuses on the outcome, leverage an iterative approach, and display the flexibility to adapt to new information.
- A strong track record of demonstrated leadership and teaming skills.
- Demonstrated use of SAP and Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) skills; use of Primavera a plus.
- Candidate must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Display a thorough understanding of process improvement methodology and UTC ACE/Lean concepts.
- Candidate must be able to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities.
- A desire to roll up their sleeves and act with urgency.
- A willingness to challenge the status quo then proposes and implements elegant and effective solutions.
- The experience and judgment to assess risk then balance action and analysis
- Clear and unwavering commitment to serving our Customers and achieving our Mission
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01365556
Community / Marketing Title: Program Integration Specialist
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US