OKC F135 Depot Sustainment Integration Manager
Location: Midwest City, Oklahoma US
Job Number: 11040
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01356576 Date posted 11/01/2019 City Midwest City State Oklahoma Country United States
United States of America
PW146: Oklahoma City, OK 2701 Liberty Parkway, Midwest City, OK, 73110 USA
Do you feel fulfilled when you help others succeed? Are you fascinated by the way the people learn and grow? Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to hear from you!
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible. At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation
We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
If you would like to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to incorporate new ideas into practice, this may be your opportunity.
This position will be responsible for supporting F135 Depot Program Management level requirements, coordination and execution for unscheduled and scheduled engine/module inductions at the Oklahoma City Logistics Center Heavy Maintenance Center.
Scope of responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Managing internal and external communication flow between all organizations supporting operations
- Sustainment focal point to HMC Operations for all issues dealing with induction and production.
- Provide material management and logistics support coordination between Supply Chain, Eagle supply and OKC Materials.
- Coordination with Quality on all issues pertaining to material QNs to include DIVE resolution implantation.
- Coordinate engineering activity in support of Operations to include, OKC Engine Life Management Team, Customer Support Engineering and Global Support Engineering.
- On Site Depot Repair Enhancement Program focal point for the F135 at the HMC.
- Manage the ANDON resolution process.
- Provide weekly/monthly F135 status updates to the program.
- Coordinate/assist Back shop supervisors and planners with issues hindering part repair.
This is a highly visible position that will require daily briefings to F135 Sustainment Program leadership as well as program review and strategic briefings to senior executive level forums. This is an exciting opportunity to support the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter Program.
- Bachelor's degree in aerospace, engineering or a related technical field is required.
- BS in aerospace, engineering, or related technical field
- 8+ years of experience with at least 4 years' experience in aircraft and/or propulsion maintenance management
- US Citizen due to government contracts
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance
- Technical and/or Logistics background - F135 knowledge a plus
- Depot-level maintenance experience
- Proficient with Microsoft software programs/data bases/Project/Visio, SAP
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and organization, with the ability to prioritize in a dynamic work environment, problem solving skills and experience.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01356576
Community / Marketing Title: OKC F135 Depot Sustainment Integration Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Midwest City, Oklahoma US