Manager, Aftermarket-Sustainment Communications
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 11022
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01365310 Date posted 10/31/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the worldâ€s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity youâ€ve been looking for.
The manager, Sustainment-Aftermarket Communications will develop and lead the global communications strategy to position Pratt & Whitney as a trusted provider of fleet support across legacy fighter, mobility and strategic aircraft engine programs. As a member of the ME Product Communications team, you will work with the ME business leaders, including the Military Engines Sustainment Operations (MESO) organization, and business development, to design and deliver campaigns that highlight Pratt & Whitneyâ€s sustainment expertise, including the promotion of initiatives around fleet readiness, cost reduction and digital analytics as well as highlight the contributions of our Field Service Representatives (FSR) who support flight operations of customers.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited, to:
- You will develop and refine a compelling sustainment narrative with messages and proof points for external and internal stakeholders.
- You will partner with the Media Relations COE / ME spokesperson to achieve positive press coverage by leveraging relevant sustainment milestones and initiatives.
- You will help build and advance our relationships with our communications counterparts at air framer partners and military operators, to support campaign success.
- You will partner with the Internal Communications COE to build employee awareness, alignment and engagement in support of sustainment objectives for the Pratt & Whitney Military Engines business.
- You will partner with the Digital Communications COE to design and deploy messages and assets which generate strong engagement, externally and internally.
- You will provide communications counsel to the ME leaders on presentations, speeches and talking points concerning the sustainment of Pratt & Whitneyâ€s legacy military engines fleet and track campaign progress and measure results.
Do you Meet the Basic Qualifications?
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 + years of relevant experience
- Bachelorâ€s degree in communications, marketing, English, public relations or related field. MBA or MS in business management or communications desired.
- Strategic thinker and self-starter
- Strong project management and organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Proven leader with strong interpersonal, influencing and teaming skills
- Excellent written, oral and e-communications skills
- Proven track record of delivering successful campaigns for global engineering /manufacturing organizations, preferably in the aerospace or a related industry
- Ability to excel in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experience with traditional and non-traditional communication platforms, including print, electronic, social media, video and industry events
Approximately 10% travel to both domestic and international locations
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01365310
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Aftermarket-Sustainment Communications
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US