Group - Engine Center – Operations Finance FP&A - Finance/Accounting Summer 2020 Internship
Location: Middletown, Connecticut US
Job Number: 10991
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01364711 Date posted 10/29/2019 City Middletown State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW102: Middletown Aircraft Rd P.O. Box 611, Middletown, CT, 06457 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible. At Pratt & Whitney, youâ€ll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to shape the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team at Pratt & Whitney, youâ€ll help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while shaping and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions. Our internships and co-ops are designed to help build your professional credentials while also igniting your imagination. Opportunities exist throughout our company and are available to students who are motivated to learn and grow.
Inclusion Powers Innovation: We unlock our employeesâ€ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybodyâ€s opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
The Product Delivery Center Finance team is responsible for the financial oversight of domestic Engine Center operations, working to optimize efficiency and the overall cost structure of the business.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will work closely with a Finance team to deliver real results in the areas of accounting, finance, financial planning and analysis or financial operations.
- Interns will work on day to day financial tasks as well as ad hoc projects assigned by the department.Â
- Summer interns may also have the opportunity to work with the Sarbanes Oxley tool, which includes gathering documentation and testing.
The successful candidate will be involved and potentially work with current associates of the Financial Leadership Program (FLP).
Do you meet these Basic Qualifications?
- Applicant must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident due to government contracts .
- You're in an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Fields of study:Â Finance, Accounting, Economics
- You are graduating between: Â May 2021 â€" May 2022
- You will have at least 30 credits prior to starting your internship.
- You have a GPA of 3.2 or higher.
How about any of these Preferred Qualifications?
- Proactive and results-driven individual who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01364711
Community / Marketing Title: Group - Engine Center – Operations Finance FP&A - Finance/Accounting Summer 2020 Internship
Location_formattedLocationLong: Middletown, Connecticut US