Manager, Total Rewards
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 10949
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01363151 Date posted 10/25/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is a global leader in aircraft propulsion and is behind many of the major advances in both military and commercial engines. We design, manufacture, and service aircraft engines, auxiliary and ground power units, and small turbojet propulsion products.
If you seek to work in a dynamic and meaningful environment and possess the motivations to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for your next career opportunity.
Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? We have an opportunity for a Total Rewards Partner to be based in East Hartford, CT.
Pratt & Whitney (P&W) Total Rewards is seeking a talented HR professional to lead and create the new role of Total Rewards Partner. This role, part of the Total Rewards Community of Expertise (COE), will work closely with the HR Partners within a specific P&W organization (Engineering, Group Functions, Operations, Supply Chain, EH&S, and/or Quality) as well as the Total Rewards Subject Matter Experts that are also part of the COE.
In this role, you would lead the implementation and analysis of Total Rewards Programs (ex. merit planning) within a specific P&W organization. You will serve as the liaison between the organization's HR Partners and COE leads to develop tailored Total Rewards solutions in support of business growth and talent strategies.
May bring someone in at a higher level dependent upon experience/qualifications
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited, to:
- Manage in collaboration with various business leaders and HR partners the total rewards activities and processes within a specific organization
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business strategy to propose and execute short term and long term Total Rewards solutions
- Act as a trusted advisor to the HR Community on the application of total rewards practices and philosophies
- Lead efforts to implement adoption of new HR operating model across geographic regions including the areas of Manager Self Service, Workday transactions, and the utilization of the Global People Services
Do you meet the Basic Qualifications?
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS)
- 7+ years of experience or Master's degree and 4+ years of experience in Human Resources with experience in project management, global compensation, or global benefits.
- Experience working in a Global F50 organization, manufacturing, aerospace, defense and/or high-tech/engineering
- You have technical knowledge of global HR policies and procedures
- You bring strong analytical skills and a strategic mindset to large scale projects
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and internal and external compensation systems
- You have the ability and business judgment when handling and managing confidential data
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with employees across all organizational levels
- Ability to work effectively and productively, independently and collaboratively
- Experience with Workday HR systems a plus
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01363151
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Total Rewards
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US