Line Maintenance Technician - T2
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Job Number: 10917
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01363421 Date posted 10/23/2019 City Dallas State Texas Country United States
United States of America
PW132: Dallas 2701 Regent Blvd, Suite 300, Dallas, TX, 75261 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you seek to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Have you considered what it may be like to join our team and bring your career to Pratt & Whitney?
We have a rare opportunity for a Line Maintenance Technician at our Dallas, TX facility.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Engine disassembly/assembly
- Perform mechanic duties to disassemble and assemble engines, engine sections and accessories
- Clean - Perform cleaning of engine parts and components
- Inspection - Inspect engines, engine sections, accessories and component parts to determine serviceability and reparability
- Demonstrate commitment to the EH&S and continuous improvement programs by aligning with all policies and procedures, finishing the required training, and supporting all applicable committee activities
- Solid working knowledge of SAP
- Must be willing to work all shifts.
- You are a US Citizen due to government contracts
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Associates Degree preferred
- A&P License with minimum 2 years professional experience required.
- At least 2 years of Turbine engine overhaul, and repair experience preferred in one or more of the following disciplines: Disassembly, Assembly required.
- Ability to identify and resolve configuration and compatibility issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- FAA Safety Sensitive Position
EEO/AAP Statement United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01363421
Community / Marketing Title: Line Maintenance Technician - T2
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US