Group - Commercial Aftermarket Business Process Management Group - Commercial Aftermarket Hub Inter
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 10902
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01363431 Date posted 10/22/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
Pratt & Whitney, a division of United Technologies Corporation, is a leader in the manufacturing of military and commercial jet engines. At Pratt & Whitney, youâ€ll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to craft the future flight while shaping and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions. We are helping build a dependable future of aviation; one that allows you a full of career opportunities and the chance to use your talents and grow in a variety of ways alongside a team of dedicated individuals.
Inclusion Powers Innovation: We unlock our employeesâ€ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybodyâ€s opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Business Process Management, Commercial Aftermarket - Discipline Overview
Partner with cross-functional teams to enhance our tools and processes to be more efficient at all levels and maintain compliance. Build infrastructure to better connect employees all over the world.
Responsible for leading the development of organizational wide business processes and capabilities:
- ACE progression and CI project coordination
- Skills and training / knowledge transfer
- Remote employee connectivity
- Office space management
- Ethics & compliance processes
- Employee engagement
To assist Business Project Management with Standard Work, Project Management, , events, team integration, and other projects as needed.
Layout the foundation for the Commercial Aftermarket (C.A.) Hub which houses end-to-end core functions within C.A., each functionâ€s processes, standard work, skills requirements and learning curriculum.
Project break-down and responsibilities:
- Understand the key functions and structure ofÂ Commercial Aftermarket
- Simplify end-to-end process flow
- Identify key process owners
- Partner with process owners to assess standard work and tool status
- Layout (blue-print) Commercial Aftermarket Hub
- Establish project plan for building the Commercial Aftermarket Hub if time allows
Do you meet these Basic Qualifications?
- US Citizenship is required due to government contracts.
- You're in an accredited four year degree program andÂ have at least 100 credit hours.
- Fields of study are:Â Marketing, Finance,Â Engineering, and/or Business Administration.
- You are graduatingÂ by May 2021.
- You have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Experience with Microsoft required
- Experience with excel preferred
- Ability to organize, coordinate, and facilitate workgroups to ensure ACE success utilizing Project Management skills
- Ability to identify and engage Subject-Matter-Experts (SMEs) in all disciplines to ensure project success, including creating standard work and improve processes by collaborating with SMEs across organizations
- Ability to understand, summarize, create and present succinct reports/updates to different audiences
- Ability to work cross-functionally to ensure one team mentality is a success, and continue to build upon engaging, fun and other ideas throughout the workforce
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01363431
Community / Marketing Title: Group - Commercial Aftermarket Business Process Management Group - Commercial Aftermarket Hub Inter
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US