Flow Line Manager, Military
Location: Middletown, Connecticut US
Job Number: 10878
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01363087 Date posted 10/21/2019 City Middletown State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW102: Middletown Aircraft Rd P.O. Box 611, Middletown, CT, 06457 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you'll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to shape the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team at Pratt & Whitney, you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney?
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization.
If you seek to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivations to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? We have a rare opportunity for a talented Flow Line Manager to be based in Middletown, CT.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Manage operation across military engine flow line ensuring delivery commitments are met
- Work proactively across the organization to address issues and engage the workforce in achieving goals.
- Hold employees accountable while maintaining a key working relationship
- Ensure a world class safety culture is maintained and respond to all EH&S requirements promptly.
- Drive ACE continuous improvement initiatives
- Utilize ACE tools to improve production, performance, and reduce rework
- Develop monthly delivery plans that align with customer needs
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
- Minimum 8 years related experience
- Education: BA/BS degree in Business, Engineering, or aerospace related field.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen due to government contract
- Demonstrated ability to interface with all levels of management and external customers.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in statistics, data analytics, DOE, and multivariate statistics.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- as well as, strong presentation, planning, problem solving, interpersonal, project management, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to process and communicate information using MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01363087
Community / Marketing Title: Flow Line Manager, Military
Location_formattedLocationLong: Middletown, Connecticut US