CRM Program Manager/Commercial Engines Customer Support - Pratt & Whitney
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 10808
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01360680 Date posted 10/15/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you'll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation; one full of career opportunities and the chance to chip in and grow in a variety of ways.
Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. You will help answer today's challenges in powered flight while molding and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
We have an explorer's heart along with your grit to build jet engines that turn potential into reality. We enable passenger planes to soar quietly over our cities and power jets as nimble as birds to defend our freedom.
Alongside developing technologies that challenge the status quo, we've built an environment where each and every employee is valued.
We are fueled by people that bring passion, partnership and leadership to everything they do - at work or in the community.
We are focused on providing an outstanding customer experience and delivering the best engines safely, timely, and on quality.
Quality is personal! People's lives and safety depend on the quality of our products. From the child flying for the first time to the men and women who save our lives - what we do matters, every day!
This is a superb opportunity for you to join our team in Commercial Engines Customer Support.
Are you an ambitious self-starter who wants to define and provide innovative service solutions to our commercial customers? If yes, we want to hear from you!
Pratt & Whitney has entered into a new era with the Gear Turbofan engine and having a state of the art scalable CRM solution is key to ensuring we have full visibility of our customer's interactions, feedback, opportunities and fleet status with a goal of improving business relationships and delivering enhanced value solutions that meet their expectations.
In this role, you will have significant interface with the globally deployed field team (Field Reps), Customer Fleet Directors (CFD's), Customer Technical Service (CTS), Programs, Sales and Marketing organization as well as our various airframers, partners and suppliers.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Define and maintain 3-5 year CRM strategic roadmap
- Define and lead progress against a CRM roadmap
- Coordinate activities with business stakeholders and IT
- Provide business focused strategic insight, direction and prioritization
- Manage overall CRM project spend
- Support waterline and capital appropriation forecast and submittal
- Coordinate / prepare material and briefings for CE Digital Council and Management meetings
- Lead CRM Governance team
- Coordinate change management activities with Product Owners, including communication and training materials
- Monitor data quality issues and raise to the appropriate teams / monitor process of fixing data issues
- Bachelor's degree w/5+ years of experience OR an Advanced degree with at least 3 years of experience
- At least 3 years MS Dynamics CRM Project management experience
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM experience
- Experience with other CRM platforms a plus
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead and drive results
- Understanding and working knowledge of Agile product development
- Understanding of DevOps tool set and process
- Database and/or analytics experience a plus
- Strong computers skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Ability to work on projects from concept to completion with minimal guidance
- Effective teaming skills
- Highly motivated with a strong ability to communicate and influence across multiple organizations while maintaining effective working relationships
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01360680
Community / Marketing Title: CRM Program Manager/Commercial Engines Customer Support - Pratt & Whitney
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US