Senior Manager, Program Finance
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 10782
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01360759 Date posted 10/11/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a fast-paced environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Have you considered what it may be like to join our team and bring your career to Pratt & Whitney?
Pratt & Whitney is seeking a highly motivated individual for its legacy commercial engine product lines. You will support the OCE product line management group as part of an integrated, cross functional team as it develops strategies to increase customer satisfaction and optimize revenues and margins throughout the various product life cycles.
- Coordinate and supervise the OCE Engineering & Development (E&D) budget management process for 8 programs by overseeing monthly and OMM forecast reporting, quarterly collaborator forecasts, semi-annual partner PCE (Post Certification Engineering) discussions and yearly partner settlement activity.
- Serve as the primary contact for OCE business case support and other appropriate financial analyses for developing One Company business strategies and optimizing EBIT.
- Coordinate extensively with Group FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) to establish monthly product line P&L statements, which are reviewed with all program managers.
- Conduct comprehensive monthly E&D reviews to brief program managers and executives of their monthly E&D spend including actuals to plan variance analysis.
- Oversee all FP&A responsibilities for the Industrial Engine Program (INDE) including reporting of monthly P&L actuals and forecasts (including OMM deliverables).
- Core finance member of the OCE IPMT (Integrated Program Management Team), which is a cross functional team empowered to make decisions that ultimately support and extend program quality of life. Interface with the program team, FP&A and other support groups.
- Support monthly program reviews with senior leadership as well as weekly profit assurance risk and opportunity assessments.
- Lead and support the development of the team of Program Office Financial Analysts
- Bachelors degree required. Preferred degree in Finance or Business
- FInancial Planning & Analysis experience
- Experience managing and leading a team
- MBA or Masters degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01360759
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager, Program Finance
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US