Project Materials Control (PMC) Analyst
Location: North Berwick, Maine US
Job Number: 10724
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01358780 Date posted 10/05/2019 City North Berwick State Maine Country United States
United States of America
PW105: North Berwick Wells Road, Route 9, North Berwick, ME, 03906 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions. Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization.
If you seek to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered. We demand quality in all we do which is what nurtures our success in the Aerospace Industry.
The Project Materials Control (PMC) Analyst supports the module center and coordinates workflow between engineering, procurement and Business Units as directed. This position is at our North Berwick Location.
Your responsibilities will include high levels of SAP transactional work such as:
- Converting PMPM's / ERR's into PR's, planned production orders, STO's or UR's.
- Extending materials to various plants as necessary (PDV1, 1010, DOP1, etc).
- Creating stock transfer orders (STOs) /process utilization requests (URs).
- Creating Eng-Assist orders Perform material reallocations and material / tooling transfers
- Helping MRP controllers with Processing E/Cs for production orders (redirect details) - split & rolls Responsible for H/W pulls and returns from IPT'S
- Providing informational support to IPT's and industrial managers as directed.
- Providing support for PMC co-workers, supervisors and manager as directed.
- Assisting with shipping and logistics when needed.
- Working with NBAS shop floor control to progress and deliver development hardware.
- Leading efforts to address issues impeding flow of development hardware throughout manufacturing.
- Assisting Parts Center in executing Shop Assists for Development Hardware.
- Reporting status of the manufacturing of development hardware to IPT leads.
Career advancement may be limited without a Bachelor degree.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years experience in a materials organization
- Four year college degree
- Ability to work effectively across organizations such as: Engineering & B.U. Manufacturing Engineering, Procurement, Warehousing & Materials, Quality Assurance, Shop Floor Control
- SAP Experience very helpful
- Able to work and learn from others daily.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Flexibility, occasionally able to support extended hours, alternate shifts / work weeks.
- Actively participate on an ACE team.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01358780
Community / Marketing Title: Project Materials Control (PMC) Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: North Berwick, Maine US