CE - Commercial Engines Internship, Summer 2020
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 10722
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01358552 Date posted 10/04/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible. At Pratt & Whitney, you'll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to shape the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team at Pratt & Whitney, you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while shaping and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Our internships and co-ops are designed to help build your professional credentials while also igniting your imagination. Opportunities exist throughout our company and are available to students who are motivated to learn and grow.
At Pratt & Whitney Inclusion Powers Innovation: We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment of engaged and empowered individuals where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive.
Commercial Engines develops, markets, sells and services Pratt & Whitney's portfolio of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) engines, including the company's Geared Turbofan engine family. The Aftermarket business maintains Pratt & Whitney and International Aero Engines (IAE) engines through a broad portfolio of maintenance, repair and overhaul services, material solutions and world class customer support.
Commercial Engines Services Development, which is now a part of the broader Aftermarket Pricing, Sales and Services Team, is seeking a talented and energetic student to join our team as an intern during the summer of 2020.
- Participate in the development of new services and strategies with members of the following organizations: Customer Business, Customer Strategy, Finance, Fleet Management, Network, Contracts, Legal and Programs
- Help to develop analysis quantifying the business impact of the new services and strategies
- Evaluate and propose alternative offerings that provide value to the customer and Pratt & Whitney
- Present analyses and recommendations to senior management
Do you meet these Basic Qualifications?
- US Citizenship is required due to government contracts .
- You're in an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Fields of study are: Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent.
- You are graduating between: December 2020 to May 2021.
- You will have at least 30 credits prior to starting your internship.
- You have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and consistent record of collaboration, flexibility, innovation and initiative
- MS Office products with proficiency in MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01358552
Community / Marketing Title: CE - Commercial Engines Internship, Summer 2020
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US