ENG-Associate Service Process Operation Procedure Engineer
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 10718
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01359448 Date posted 10/04/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
Pratt & Whitney, a division of United Technologies Corporation, is a leader in the manufacturing of military and commercial jet engines. At Pratt & Whitney, you'll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future flight while shaping and supporting tomorrow's solutions. We are helping build a dependable future of aviation; one that allows you a full of career opportunities and the chance to use your talents and grow in a variety of ways alongside a team of dedicated individuals.
Inclusion Powers Innovation: We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Research and develop technical requirements for overhaul processes including chemical cleaning, stripping, blasting, plating, consumable materials, and the applicable EH&S requirements. Develop technical requirements for non-destructive testing, and initiate engineering source data documents that result in the incorporation of engineering requirements into the applicable maintenance data.
Do you meet these Basic Qualifications?
- US Citizenship is required due to government contracts .
- You have an accredited 4-year degree, or you are enrolled in an accredited program and are currently in or entering your last year.
- Fields of study are: Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or other technical field is preferred
- You are graduating by Summer 2020
- You have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
How about any of these Preferred Qualifications?
- Entry-level Co-op/internship experience
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills and proven track record of collaboration, adaptability, innovation and initiative
- You demonstrate good analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- You have a basic understanding of aerospace materials and/or turbojet engine maintenance practices
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01359448
Community / Marketing Title: ENG-Associate Service Process Operation Procedure Engineer
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US