F100/TF33 Component Improvement Deputy Program Manager
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 10628
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01354414 Date posted 09/26/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
This position is a Program Management position within Pratt & Whitney's Military Engines Program. This is an excellent opportunity for the candidate to gain Program Management experience that will develop the candidate as a Program Manager.
The Deputy, F100/TF33 Component Improvement Program (CIP) Manger co-leads a cross-functional team that introduces safety, reliability and maintainability improvements into the F100 & TF33 engines.
- Co-owning profit and loss responsibility for CIP related business. This includes new business proposal development and managing existing contracts to achieve cost and schedule targets and meet technical objectives.
- Maintaining strong customer communications and business relationships to ensure effective and efficient execution of the annual business cycle and contract requirements.
- Maintain up to date contact and distribution Lists for customers, programs, and CIPTs
- Organizing and conducting required program meetings (Crystal Ball, Roadmap, Technical Reviews, and Program Management Reviews).
- Defining and flowing down contractual requirements to functional organizations, and ensuring those requirements are met. This includes achieving integrated master schedule milestones and ensuring accurate content and timely delivery of Contract Data Requirement List data items, and management/administration of the Engineering Project Description (EPD) Database.
- Using Earned Value Management System (EVMS) tools to actively manage the program and ensure Component Integrated Product Teams (CIPTs) and Control Account Managers (CAMs) follow EVMS guidance.
- Level 1 & Level 3 Compliant CAM / Delegate duties as required to support the F100/TF33 Program Manager
- Generating labor and material forecasts to support company resource planning.
- This position is an excellent opportunity for the candidate to experience all aspects of Pratt & Whitney on an industry-changing program that will experience organic growth over the next 20+ years.
A Bachelor's degree required. A degree in Engineering, Business, Finance or related discipline preferred;
Advanced degree and/or M.B.A degree preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in aerospace or managing technical projects
- 1+ years of direct customer facing experience
- 2+ years experience with demonstrated success leading cross-functional teams
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Familiarity with acquisition processes and products
- Familiarity with EVMS systems
Travel Requirements: 10%
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01354414
Community / Marketing Title: F100/TF33 Component Improvement Deputy Program Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US