ENG-PWPR-CO-OP, System Enginering
Location: Aguadilla, Puerto Rico US
Job Number: 10566
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01355342 Date posted 09/23/2019 City Aguadilla State Puerto Rico Country United States
United States of America
PW222: P&W Puerto Rico, Road 110 North Km28.8, San Antonio Industrial Park, Aguadilla, PR 00603 USA
Specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Responsible for creation of tooling solutions and detailed tool design drawings and stress analysis in support of our Military, Aerospace and Commercial markets utilizing Siemens NX CAD software.
- Review the Input documents and verify that all information needed is available to complete design.
- Participates in tooling design reviews to ensure tools support the customer build plan, is usable by the production and meets the establish technical / safety / ergo requirements.
- Design to required specific intervals and standards and inform Lead Designer when reaching the specified intervals for internal checks.
Education and Qualifications:
Candidates should be pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 30 credits completed. U.S. citizenship is required; positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Successful candidates will be expected to
- Be fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Have experience with Microsoft office Applications
- Work on hard problems independently with little supervision, yet assuring good coordination with team members to achieve project goals
- Be a strong team player in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Communicate effectively to both technical peers and senior management
Pratt and Whitney Puerto Rico is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01355342
Community / Marketing Title: ENG-PWPR-CO-OP, System Enginering
Location_formattedLocationLong: Aguadilla, Puerto Rico US