PRATT & WHITNEY ME ITC INVESTIGATIONS MANAGER
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 10538
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01354679 Date posted 09/19/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team youâ€ll help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the worldâ€s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity youâ€ve been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employeesâ€ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybodyâ€s opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Have you considered what it may be like to join our team and bring your career to Pratt & Whitney?
The Investigations Manager will partner with other Business Units, and take a leadership role investigating matters and developing strategic enterprise wide enhancement solutions utilizing compliance trends. You must have experience with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (â€ITARâ€), Export Administration Regulations (â€EARâ€), the Office of Foreign Assets Control (â€OFACâ€) and related statutes and regulations and non-U.S. regulations.
- Act as the point of contact for Military Engines and other Business Units for investigations, corrective actions and root cause analyses.
- Assess whether a matter constitutes a violation of policy, procedure or law and identify appropriate next steps.
- Conduct investigations for identified violations of policy and/or procedure.
- Develop and maintain Compliance 360 (â€C360â€) reports and various metrics to track investigations and corrective actions resulting from investigations, self-assessments and audits for Military Engines and other Business Units.
- Track assigned investigations, participate in and lead root cause analyses and ensure they are completed in a timely manner.
- Analyze corrective actions to identify compliance enhancement opportunities, and implement solutions to drive out nonconformance.
- Support, maintain and assist with the development of investigation tools and standard work. All other duties as assigned.
- B.A. /B.S. degree in business or a related field with advance degree preferred
- Experience in International Trade Compliance experience with laws and regulations
- US Citizen Due to Program Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including a solid executive presence.
- 2+ years of International Trade Compliance experience with laws and regulations preferred
- Must be a strong leader and individual contributor, with excellent judgment and professional maturity.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, manage multiple deadlines simultaneously, and provide guidance and practical solutions to cross-functional projects effectively and on time.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal daily supervision as a member of both business teams and the Legal organization and to balance numerous priorities.
- Must be an excellent advisor and business partner, able to see â€the big pictureâ€ yet understand the importance of being meticulous and addressing details.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, in a fast-paced environment of rapidly changing demands. Background within an aerospace manufacturing environment preferred.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01354679
Community / Marketing Title: PRATT & WHITNEY ME ITC INVESTIGATIONS MANAGER
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US