F100 Material Analyst
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 10507
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01352841 Date posted 09/17/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
F100 Materials Analyst (P3)
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Have you considered what it may be like to join our team and bring your career to Pratt & Whitney?
The F100 program supports 23 countries around the world. In this material analyst role the individual will work with the customer to maintain their war readiness level. This will involve:
- Customer interface at annual program reviews
- Internal program review presentations (regional quarterly reviews/EAC support etc...)
- Focus on logistics (trouble shooting and problem solving)
You will work in Pratt and Whitney Global Military Customer Services International. Assignment will be with F100 programs in a material analyst role. Specific responsibilities may include:
- Order processing.
- Communicate with customer to advise parts availability and part exchange status.
- Predict inventory levels and work with Program Managers to achieve inventory targets.
- Align supply and demand.
- Expedite critical requirements. Ensure parts requirements are forecasted at lead-time to suppliers to ensure they have sufficient capacity to meet engine Overhaul/Repair and field parts requirements.
- Manage and optimize the rotable pool that supports repair and engine turn time requirements by minimizing inventory while meeting engine overhaul shop and field requirements.
- Aide in the optimization of the material management process including the monitoring of inventory, shipment of orders on time and continuous improvements to planning bill of materials.
- Apply export licenses and assure compliance to all PW export rules and regulations.
- Participate and support ACE effort within the organization.
- 5+ years overall work experience, with a minimum of 2 years in the following areas: Analysis of data, order updating to meet customer demands, order processing.
- MS Excel
- US Citizenship required due to Federal Contracts
- Proficiency with ERP systems and Access. SAP preferred.
- Self-motivated with the ability to rapidly respond to changes in customer demand and work scope priorities.
- Possess sound judgment and quantitative skill
- Strong organizational,
- Communication, and interpersonal skills required.
- Strong analytical skills preferred
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01352841
Community / Marketing Title: F100 Material Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US