Marketing Communications/Advertising/Graphic Design Manager - Pratt & Whitney
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 10501
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01351699 Date posted 09/13/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
You'll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation; one full of career opportunities and the chance to contribute and grow in a variety of ways.
Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. Help answer today's challenges in powered flight while molding and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
We work with an explorer's heart and your grit to build jet engines that turn potential into reality. We enable passenger planes to soar quietly over our cities and power jets as nimble as birds to defend our freedom.
As we continue to grow and develop technologies that challenge the status quo, there is a deep focus on our culture. We're committed to be a company that is transparent and mindful and have built an environment where each and every employee has value.
This is a rare opportunity for a full-time communications/graphic design manager with outstanding creative skills to support all aspect of our brand's assets.
You will manage multiple projects simultaneously while working in a collaborative team environment.
Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? If yes, we would love to hear from you!
Your Responsibilities include:
- Producing digital/communications content, including sales presentations, marketing collateral, videos, animations and digital assets; to use on internal and external communications channels
- Managing an internal team of designers, freelancers and vendors; including all area of the vendor/supplier relationships (advertising, delivery/quality performance, cost/budgeting, inventory, scheduling and project management)
- Dedicatedly finding opportunities to include critical messaging and content to broader audiences, and assisting with communication initiatives (writing, editing, websites and other projects as needed)
- Providing support, project management and design for company events, conferences and/or other meetings
- Recognize and apply standard methodologies, industry trends, and design standards; while upholding established creative standards and brand consistency across all projects
- Expected travel about 5-10%
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of experience in marketing, communications and/or graphic design
- 5 + years of design/creative skills using Creative Suite
- 5 + years of project management and/or vendor relationship experience
- Strong design/creative/writing skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and video editing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task
- Work independently and a collaborative environment
- Deep understanding of design principles, production execution
- Creative, artistic and critical thinking skills necessary
- Motivated self-starter who meet deadlines and maintains steady performance under pressure
- Hardworking, enthusiastic, outgoing, detail oriented and passionate about the quality of work you produce
- Experience with the technical sector, particularly in aerospace
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01351699
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Communications/Advertising/Graphic Design Manager - Pratt & Whitney
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US