Field Service Representative - UPS Campus Campus - Louisville, KY
Location: Riverside, Ohio US
Job Number: 10371
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01349380 Date posted 09/03/2019 City Riverside State Ohio Country United States
United States of America
PW136: Riverside, OH 5100 Springfield Street, Riverside, OH, 45431 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible. At Pratt & Whitney, youâ€ll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to craft the future of aviation; one full of career opportunities and the chance to contribute and grow in a variety of ways.
Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. Help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while molding and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions.
We work with an explorerâ€s heart and your grit to build jet engines that turn potential into reality. We enable passenger planes to soar quietly over our cities and power jets as nimble as birds to defend our freedom.
Alongside developing technologies that challenge the status quo, weâ€ve built an environment where each and every employee is valued. We are fueled by people that bring passion, partnership and leadership to everything they do â€" at work or in the community.
The Pratt & Whitney Customer Business organization has a rare and exciting opportunity for an on-site Pratt & Whitney Field Service Representative (FSR) with a dynamic customer base.
This position provides on-wing support for our customer and requires both technical expertise and the ability to build strong customer relationships. We are searching for a highly motivated and qualified individual to bolster the world-class customer support we currently provide.
You would be based at the UPS Campus in Louisville KY Typical Roles/Areas of Focus:
- Technical in nature, you'll provide the assigned customer(s) with technical and operational program support for various engine groups.
- Be responsible for coordinating and leading on-wing operational issues, customer concerns, and provide 24-hour comprehensive technical support and customer assistance.
- You should have proven working knowledge of the various engine families, along with troubleshooting expertise.
- Customer relationship is key. You'd be the operatorâ€s first contact to address all (technical and business) concerns'.
- You'll need to be willing to work with a full spectrum of an airline companyâ€s staff, interfacing frequently with all customer employees, from Executives to Line Technicians
- Ability to work independently
- You will be well organized, have proven leadership experience, and comfortable maintaining field office requirements.
- Provide real time information to assigned focus team (CFT), P&W colleagues and management representatives of all levels.
We have 24/7 accessibility for the customer, and will rely heavily on your strong troubleshooting abilities.
- Bachelor's degree and 7 years' OR an Advanced degree and 5 years' experience in field service technical support, flight test, engineering and/or airline power plant service
- Bachelor's in Aviation Maintenance or Engineering
- Previous experience in a customer facing position interacting with all levels of customer and PW internal management
- Possess a positive attitude, have a good work ethic and be a self-starter who is comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01349380
Community / Marketing Title: Field Service Representative - UPS Campus Campus - Louisville, KY
Location_formattedLocationLong: Riverside, Ohio US