Location: Madison, Alabama US
Job Number: 10328
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01346510 Date posted 08/28/2019 City Madison State Alabama Country United States
United States of America
PW107: Alabama - PW Automation 15091 Alabama Highway 20, Madison, AL, 35756 USA
Job Title: Coatings Technician
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization.
If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivations to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for. Do you wish you could put your mechanical and technical experience to better use? If you are ready of a challenge, then we encourage you to apply. We demand quality in all we do; this is part of our success in the Aerospace Industry.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be your opportunity.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of manufacturing shop practices; quality processes and procedures; shop floor planning; robotics and/or coating experience and equipment troubleshooting.
- Planning and prioritizing work assignments with supervisor / shift lead.
- Assist in preparing and implementing plans that optimize the use of available resources.
- Perform continuous improvement activities work with supervisors to ensure Standard Operating Procedures are appropriately updated to reflect process improvement.
- Coordinate the daily work flow of designated work station and report to supervisor / shift lead
- Must be flexible with schedule (OT & Weekend Support)
- High school diploma or GED required
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Knowledgeable in Manufacturing Lean Processes
- Work experience in an automated manufacturing environment preferred
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01346510
Community / Marketing Title: Coating Technician
Location_formattedLocationLong: Madison, Alabama US