Location: Midwest City, Oklahoma US
Job Number: 10323
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01346841 Date posted 08/27/2019 City Midwest City State Oklahoma Country United States
United States of America
PW146: Oklahoma City, OK 2701 Liberty Parkway, Midwest City, OK, 73110 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team youâ€ll help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the worldâ€s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity youâ€ve been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employeesâ€ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybodyâ€s opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Have you considered what it may be like to join our team and bring your career to Pratt & Whitney?
We have an exciting new opening for a Logistics Support Services SAP Analyst for the warehouse and related materials management aspects of the Maintenance Repair & Overhaul and Component Repair solutions.
This is an operational position with the following key responsibilities:
- Support and resolve first level SAP issues that may impede movement of material.
- Retrieve daily performance reports that can be captured in SAP under the P-40 Business Warehouse Reporting System in conjunction Logistics Support Serviceâ€s needs.
- Review and propose work instructions changes for the third party logistics provider that require SAP transactions for material movement.
- Partner with the ERP Department to assist with new SAP functionality and to support Warehouse Operations and resolve system issues.
- Perform investigative review of SAP transactions to determine root cause, corrective actions and preventative actions for Warehouse Operations.Â
Education / Certifications:
Bachelorâ€s degree required
- Bachelorâ€s degree required
- US Citizenship due to government contracts
- 2 + yearsâ€ experience with SAP
- 2 + yearsâ€ experience with Microsoft Office
- Warehouse solutions experience is a plus
- Demonstrated written and verbal communications skills for individual training and group training.
- Ability to work in a maintenance/warehouse environment to successfully resolve SAP issues and proactively provide solutions
- Visio software
- Self-motivated candidate Â
- Must support off shift warehouse operations on call and in home computer log
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01346841
Community / Marketing Title: SAP Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Midwest City, Oklahoma US