SHPC Supply Planner
Location: Middletown, Connecticut US
Job Number: 10281
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01343066 Date posted 08/21/2019 City Middletown State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW102: Middletown Aircraft Rd P.O. Box 611, Middletown, CT, 06457 USA Duties/Responsibilities:
Pratt & Whitney's Integrated Business Planning (IBP) organization established to assess the demand and output capacity of the entire P&W operations and supply chain network. Major functions of the IBP organization are Materials Planning, Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), Inventory Management and Risk Management. The Supply Planning team is looking for an analytical, goal oriented individual to execute materials planning processes within the SHPC Team. The successful candidate is customer-focused and motivated to work in a dynamic and highly interactive work environment that connects the P&W value stream. The Materials Planning Specialist is a key role within the Value Stream and IBP organization that maintains systems to ensure schedule accuracy and enable schedule stability.
Typical tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
- You will execute Materials processes supporting Supplier Delivery and Scheduling as well as Inventory control including:
- Schedule management
- Inventory management
- Supplier inventory management
- Inventory input control
- Supplier pull signals
- Lead time management
- Ship horizon reviews
- Inventory buffering
- Engineering change incorporation
- Implement sourcing strategy into the schedule
- You will execute the Plan for Every Part (PFEP) (system planning parameters, physical part parameters, takted delivery expectations, supplier integration) and adherence to material replenishment expectations, including existing MMAS & IBP policies and procedures.
- Support annual MMAS audits; ensure monthly compliance requirements.
- Co-lead, or support various strategic initiatives associated with material planning processes & systems.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01343066
Community / Marketing Title: SHPC Supply Planner
Location_formattedLocationLong: Middletown, Connecticut US