Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Middletown, Connecticut US
Job Number: 10265
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01343344 Date posted 08/20/2019 City Middletown State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW102: Middletown Aircraft Rd P.O. Box 611, Middletown, CT, 06457 USA
Do you feel fulfilled when you help others succeed? Are you fascinated by the way people learn and grow? Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to hear from you! We have a rare opportunity for a talented Sr. Manufacturing Engineer to be based in Middletown, CT.
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team youâ€ll help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the worldâ€s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity youâ€ve been looking for.
Do you wish you could put your technical expertise to better use? If you are ready for a challenge, then we encourage you to apply. We demand quality in all we do which is what cultivates our success in the Aerospace Industry.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employeesâ€ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybodyâ€s opinion, driving innovation.
The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Job summary -
- Process ownership for various manufacturing processes
- Part family responsibility
- Ownership of cost reduction and process improvement initiatives
- New product and process development
- Strategic and EHS projects
- Design and producibility reviews
- Field support/repair development
- Interaction with program office and customer support representatives
- Daily production support. Additional responsibilities may include representing CSMC for special events/initiatives
Basic Qualifications -
- Masterâ€s Degree with 3+ years in manufacturing engineering or a Bachelor's Degree with 5 + years in manufacturing engineering.
- US Citizenship due to government contracts
- Working in a Manufacturing environment
- Aerospace industry experience
- Experience with CAPP, Solumina, SAP, and Unigraphics
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01343344
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Middletown, Connecticut US