Location: Farmington, Connecticut US
Job Number: 10260
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01343758 Date posted 08/19/2019 City Farmington State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW220: Farmington 1 Farm Springs Road , Farmington, CT, 06032 USA Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- You will facilitate business requirements.
- You will interact with the IT group to determine appropriate computer-related solutions to business problems.
- This position provides analysis, definition and direction to computer-related development and maintenance activities.
- Ensures correct business functionality, requirements, and industry standards are addressed within the computer applications.
- You will be responsible for determining how changing business needs will affect the system. Understands the role of the system in the big picture and provides ideas and recommendations regarding the evolution of the system.
- You will build effective relationships with business units to develop a â€jointâ€ vision. Acts as a liaison with IT and/or outside vendors as appropriate in support of the system. Works together with Developers and the Project Management Team to ensure the clientâ€s business needs have been met.
- Respond to questions and assists the customer regarding current and potential system inputs, processes, and outputs. Conducts research and analysis into the nature, effect and results of system problems. Develops detailed business requirements, system documentation, and workflow procedures while ensuring the customer understands the final results of the project(s).
- Assist in the testing and implementation of any new releases of the software.
- You will produce weekly updates for the Project Manager regarding the status and activities being performed by the analysts group.
- Meet regularly with members of the team to ensure that any new enhancements made to the system are coordinated for consistency.
- Assist in researching new corporate initiatives (Compliance, system upgrades, One Company Initiatives etc.) assigned to the team.
- Communication and training of new requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering, physics, math, statistics, computer science or related field of study required.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01343758
Community / Marketing Title: Business Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Farmington, Connecticut US