Off Shift Maintanence Team Member
Location: Columbus, Georgia US
Job Number: 10254
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01344281 Date posted 08/19/2019 City Columbus State Georgia Country United States
United States of America
PW103: Columbus GA 8801 Macon Road, PO Box 9903, Columbus, GA, 31908 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization.
If you seek to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivations to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Do you feel fulfilled when you help others succeed? Are you fascinated by the way the people learn and grow? Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to hear from you!
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation.
The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered
- Repair, service and/or calibrate complex electronic and electrical systems utilizing hardwired or computerized controls, power distribution systems, instrumentation and a variety of other electrical and electronic equipment.
- Work from drawings, service manuals when available and a description of the way the equipment acted in troubleshooting.
- Making tests and repairing equipment comprised of electronic, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components.
- Use test instruments such as oscilloscopes, recorders, and digital measuring equipment to identify faulty circuits and resolve problems.
- Replace or substitute devices such as amplifiers, logic cards, memory units, feedback devices, high voltage switches, printed circuit boards and make necessary adjustments.
- Perform related duties as may be necessary to support the needs of the business.
- Demonstrate commitment to the EH&S and continuous improvement programs by complying with all policies and procedures, completing all required training, and supporting all applicable committee activities.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prefer Trade School Certification or Technical degree
- Basic Qualifications:
- Ability to Repair, service and/or calibrate complex electronic and electrical systems
- Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years experience in Electronic Repair
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01344281
Community / Marketing Title: Off Shift Maintanence Team Member
Location_formattedLocationLong: Columbus, Georgia US