F119 Contract Manager
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 10204
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01342212 Date posted 08/14/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the worldâ€s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a fast paced environment and possess the motivations to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity youâ€ve been looking for.
Have you considered what it may be like to join our team and bring your career to Pratt & Whitney?
We have a rare opportunity for a talented F119 Contract Manager be based in East Hartford, CT.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting proposal development, reviewing and negotiating contract terms and conditions.
- Managing the administration of resulting F119 contracts with the US Government and Government prime contractors from award through contract closeout.
- The selected candidate will be the primary focal point for external and internal customers regarding contract issues and interpretation of contract requirements.
- You must be able to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment, possess strong written and verbal communication skills, have an understanding of aerospace business and legal issues, and be familiar with ACE process improvement tools.
- You will have the opportunity to exercise discretion and work independently.
Do you meet these Basic Qualifications?
- Bachelor's degree with 6-10+ yearsâ€ experience required.
- 4-6+ yearsâ€ experience working in US Government Contracting
- US Citizen due to program requirements
How about any of these Preferred Qualifications?
- JD or Master's Degree with 4-7+ yearsâ€ experience
- Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)
Travel Required: 10%
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employeesâ€ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybodyâ€s opinion, driving innovation.
The goal of our diversity strategy is to create a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Employee Resource Groups:
The 9 ERGs have a collective mission of supporting P&W's recruitment, development and retention efforts through workshops, and events that promote personal/professional development, employee engagement, community involvement and business value.
- All ERGs are open to all UTC employees, participation is voluntary
- ERGs strive to provide short and long-term professional and personal benefits to their members
- There are many other employee organizations at P&W, often more recreational in nature (e.g. jazz band and bicycling club).
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01342212
Community / Marketing Title: F119 Contract Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US