F135 International LPM Senior Manager
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 10169
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01342162 Date posted 08/09/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA Are you looking to be a part of a fun, high performing and professionally engaging team? Are you qualified? We want you to join our family at Pratt & Whitney today, and fully realize your limitless potential.
Pratt & Whitney is a world leader in aircraft engines and auxiliary power units. PrattandWhitney is the global leader in crafting and developing state of the art turbine engines, like the Geared Turbofanâ¢ for commercial and military aircrafts. Headquartered in East Hartford, Connecticut, we have locations around the United States and across the world.
We are a global leader in aviation propulsion and behind many of the major advances in both military and commercial engines. We design, manufacture and service aircraft engines, auxiliary and ground power units, and small turbojet propulsion products.
The sky has no limits and flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team you will help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions.
We have a rare opportunity for a hardworking F135 International LPM Senior Manager at our East Hartford, Connecticut location.
Do you have the experience to join our team?
The F135 International Sustainment organization is responsible for leading a team to execute Performance Based Logistics Contracts and providing Logistics Program Management support for International fleets with the F135 program.
As the F135Â International LPM Senior Manager, you will lead a team expected to:
- You will provide logistics collaborate with customer from flight line interface to sustainment performance.
- You will manage customer expectations and priorities.
- You will Define and meet peculiar and non-peculiar sustainment requirements.
- Ensure funding is identified to meet customer specific requirements
- Manage customer specific business /operations metrics and forecasts.
- Manage customer specific operational metrics and forecasting.
- Lead country specific IPT to coordinate process execution with several functional departments across the value stream including customer service engineering, global service engineering, support equipment operations, operational bases, material management, and engine management
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor of Arts OR Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, logistics or management disciplines
- 8+ years relevant experience OR an Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 5+ years experience.
- Experience managing direct reports for 2+ years
- Experience in fleet management and integrated logistics support required
- US Citizen, due to federal contracts
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance, due to federal contracts
- Master in Business Administration
- Excellent presentation skills
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated history of project management
- Proficiency in fleet sustainment processes
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01342162
Community / Marketing Title: F135 International LPM Senior Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US