Associate Director, GTF Supply Chain Program Lead
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 10158
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01342372 Date posted 08/08/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team, you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Do you wish you could put your technical expertise to better use? If you are ready for a challenge, then we encourage you to apply. We demand quality in all we do which is what cultivates our success in the Aerospace Industry.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation.
The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee has value so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Do you feel fulfilled when you help others succeed? Are you fascinated by the way people learn and grow? Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to hear from you.
We have a rare opportunity for an Associate Director, GTF Supply Chain Program Lead role at our East Hartford, CT Campus.
Pratt & Whitney Aftermarket Supply Chain is seeking to fill a strategic position of Associate Director, GTF program lead for Aftermarket Supply Chain.
This role will develop and implement a strategic road map to all GTF engine configurations repair development and sourcing, while leading technical integration with engineering and Aftermarket Integrated Product Teams (AIPT).
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- You will integrate with program management and repair development to design a strategy supply chain roadmap and ensure the sourcing teams are executing repair sourcing in alignment with program requirements in terms of priorities, cost controls, regional engine induction volumes, configuration changes, and emerging issues from the field.
- You will demonstrate they can meet or exceed financial plan targets. Very strong focus on results, forward thinking and analytical competencies.
- You have strong financial, business development and customer/supplier relationship background experience.
- You also possess very strong program and technical management skills and able to drive lean initiatives across the business functional groups.
- Manage a team of GTF technical leads.
- Achieve The highest levels of quality and internal/external customer service levels to drive partner satisfaction through delivery on commitments with can-do communication. Ensure financial controls are in place for compliance.
- Maintain high levels of communication with the workforce regarding the status of the business and key operational plans on the GTF and/or initiatives to achieve goals with a timely and cost-effective strategy.
- Create and manage business case scenarios for programs.
- Operate in the role of primary sponsor/change agent of the implementation of lean methodologies and tools throughout the organization. Drive ACE and process improvements.
- Responsible for the establishment of standard work, KPI's, SLA's across supply chain.
- Develop and execute strategies to determine optimal points to license out manufacturing and technology based on the engine life cycle curve.
- Ensure compliance with all Export/Ethics, corporate policies, initiatives.
- US Citizenship or permanent resident status (Green Card) is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, or equivalent technical background with a master's in business, operations or supply chain highly recommend. MBA preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in operations, supply chain, program management and general management responsibility recommended.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status (Green Card) is required.
- Aerospace aftermarket and MRO experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated success in strategic leadership, building strategic action plans, forward thinking, with the independent drive to continuously improve the organization with sound judgments
- Ability to facilitate and manage change effectively as well as experience in reporting on all types of business metrics with knowledge on how to improve overall business performance with strategic planning, resource allocation, and leadership techniques
- Proven experience with a deep understanding of the lean management principles and how to implement the tools in support of operational performance goals.
- Ability to communicate and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner with excellent social skills. Also, demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and tasks with clear prioritization and organization.
- Experience presenting and interacting with executive leadership.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
EEO/AAP Statement United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01342372
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Director, GTF Supply Chain Program Lead
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US