F119 Sustainment Overhaul Cost Manager
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 10117
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01336677 Date posted 08/05/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
P&W is committed to being the world-class provider of dependable engines, propulsion systems, parts and services that meet customer expectations. The F119 sustainment contract is a performance based contract with the United States Air Force (USAF) that covers material, maintenance, tooling, tech data and engineering/technical support of the F119 engines that power the F-22 Raptor.
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Collect and disseminate actual cost data of overhauls - incorporating results into required program deliverables
- Lead analysis and identify cost reduction of multi-interval overhaul costs
- Develop and maintain standard work for cost management and analysis, including processes, measurements and targets for assessing cost reduction effectiveness
- Monitor logistic program management spending to ensure budgets are met through the proper implementation of Earned Value Management (EVM).
- Support monthly financial meetings and Estimate-At-Completion (EAC) reviews.
- Monitor for variances to cost trends and identify action plans to mitigate.
This position works closely with Military Engines Finance and USAF.
Education: Bachelors degree required; a degree in Finance, Engineering, Logistics, or Management preferred. Advanced degree and/or MA/MS preferred
- Bachelor's degreed candidates must have 6+ years of experience with data analysis using Microsoft Excel and MA/MS degreed candidates must have 4+ years of experience.
- 3+ years of project management experience
- SAP experience
- Cost management experience
- Strong experience with Microsoft applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proficiency in the use of wInsight, Dassian, and Business Warehouse
- Candidates should be expertly executing the following competencies: Strategic Leadership, Analytical Thinking, Forward Thinking and Focus on Results.
- The successful candidate will be team-oriented and have excellent written as well as oral communication skills.
U.S. Citizenship required. PWRSR
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01336677
Community / Marketing Title: F119 Sustainment Overhaul Cost Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US