Supplier Quality Investigation Clinic Manager
Location: Middletown, Connecticut US
Job Number: 10050
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01337516 Date posted 07/30/2019 City Middletown State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW102: Middletown Aircraft Rd P.O. Box 611, Middletown, CT, 06457 USA
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
The Supplier Quality Clinic is a challenging, fast paced, impactful, high visibility environment. Do you have high energy? Do you work exceptionally well with others? Can you provide technical excellence and lead by influence? If so, then this position of Supplier Quality Investigation Clinic Manager is the one for you.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited, to:
- Coordinate Supplier Quality Investigative Processes for the assigned organization:
- Oversee activities of Investigative team while directly contributing to complex issue resolution
- Customer Return Investigation as required
- Facilitate and coach cross functional Problem Resolution Team (PRTs) for escapes and Clinic Assists for high pain organizational issues (Cost, Delivery, Quality, EH&S, etc.)
- Publish Clinic, Escape Metrics, and Control Tower
- Maintain ACE discipline and certification within team
- Maintain Quality Clinic and individual certifications
- Manage aged restricted inventory
- Improve RCCA proficiency throughout assigned organization
- Drive organizational improvement in RCCA competency
- Define and oversee dedicated Supplier Engagement activities
- Foster and maintain cooperative relationship with Program Quality, Product Recall, DCMA, and demonstrate clinic to clinic interaction across the enterprise
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of quality and/or operations experience
- US citizenship required due to government contracts
- Previous supervision of salaried personnel strongly preferred
- Familiarity with root cause, corrective and preventative action problem solving preferred
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, SAP
- Certification in Red-X / 6 Sigma / similar data driven problem solving approach preferred
- ACE Associate certification is desired
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work effectively with associates at all levels of the organization
- A highly motivated self-starter with a strong desire to succeed and pursue continued growth and developmental opportunities.
- Ability to meet commitments, balance and resolve conflicting priorities
- High energy, dynamic individual who strives for continuous improvement
- Results focused work ethic to resolve issues in a timely manner
Do you wish you could put your technical expertise to better use? If you are ready for a challenge, then we encourage you to apply. We demand quality in all we do and that is what cultivates our success in the Aerospace Industry.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01337516
Community / Marketing Title: Supplier Quality Investigation Clinic Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Middletown, Connecticut US