F100 Logistics Program Manager
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 10007
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01338855 Date posted 07/29/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
This highly visible position will have overall responsibility for ensuring fleet readiness for international military customers operating the F100 engine.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Coach and develop logistics program managers and field service representatives in the region
- Proactively manage program requirements by monitoring, trending and reporting status of key metrics
- Manage program-related budgets
- Interface with customers and the F100 P&W Program Office to determine future customer needs and focus internal support necessary to achieve customer satisfaction
- Ensure program critical issues are identified, communicated, elevated as required and acted on in a timely fashion through the appropriate channels
- Drive new business capture and proposal activities Â
- Promote the effective use of supporting infrastructure such as forecasting, materials management, information systems etc.
- Support export compliance activities for licenses/agreements within region
- Foster the ACE Principles and continuous improvement of fleet management systems and processes to minimize cost and to ensure customer satisfaction
- B.S. degree required
- A degree in Engineering and/or Business preferred
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in program management, materials analysis/management, and/or logistics management in aerospace
- 3+ years of experience with military engine and component overhaul & repair
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership role with direct reports
- Technical understanding of propulsion systems and their components
- Experience managing a distributed workforce
- Continuous improvement experience with ability to develop and implement standard work
- This position will be stationed in East Hartford. Some domestic and international travel is required Â (20%).
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01338855
Community / Marketing Title: F100 Logistics Program Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US