Mobility Programs Operations Manager
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 10006
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01335784 Date posted 07/29/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The Mobility Programs Operations Manager will have overall responsibility for leading the overhaul and repair (MRO) of the world wide fleet of the 1300 F117 engines in accordance with the terms of the F117 Engine Sustainment Support (ESS) contract. The selected individual lead a team to manage off wing engines, and personnel at the engine depots to repair the fleet engines at the three (3) Depot service providers designed to meet program objectives for Serviceable Propulsion Systems (spares) levels.
The operations manager will also support the PW4062 engines as they enter operational service with the USAF and have initial engine removals and provided guidance to future sustainment support programs.
- The selected individual will work with the F117 Deputy LPM Manager and the entire Mobility Team to ensure Quality, Cost and Schedule objectives are achieved.
- Manage P&W and depot repair contract obligations with the depots.
- Achieve inductions, coordinate transportation of engines to the depots, forecast and manage the production of engines to meet P&W's financial plan.
- Utilize ACE principles and controls required to ensure consistency of operational excellence across the existing depot network.
Education: Bachelors degree required; a degree in engineering, business management, or related field preferred; Masters or advanced degree preferred
- 10+ professional work experience
- 5+ years of experience in engine MRO and logistics support
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience supporting Airforce engine projects
10-20% domestic travel expected
Candidate must have or be able to obtain a secret clearance
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01335784
Community / Marketing Title: Mobility Programs Operations Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US