Aftermarket Repair Management Lead
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 12048
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01388293 Date posted 02/11/2020 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible. At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team youâ€ll help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions!
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the worldâ€s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you seek to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity youâ€ve been looking for.
The Commercial Engines - Aftermarket Product Management group has an opportunity for an Aftermarket Repair Management Lead. The Aftermarket Product Management team is made up of program managers who drive alignment and performance across Commercial Engines for all aspects of the aftermarket, including shop visit planning, material readiness, forecasting, financial performance and repair development.
Leading a cross-functional GTF repair development team focused on:
- Identifying required part repairs with support from CIPT/CAIPT owners to enableÂ GTF Aftermarket performance
- Evaluating part repair priorities and impact on aftermarket metrics (MRO Output, Material Constraints, Shop Visit Cost, OTC Reduction)
- Ensuring alignment of all phases of repair development (tech data plan, sourcing plan, industrialization plan and implementation plan)
- Tracking development progress to plan and resolving technical or business challenges through a formalized IPT structure
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Operations/Supply Chain/ Engineering/ Quality/ Manufacturing/ Project Management/ Aftermarket Management with a Bachelors Degree OR minimum 7 years of experience in Operations/Supply Chain/ Engineering/ Quality/ Manufacturing/ Project Management/ Aftermarket Management with an Advanced Degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in aerospace engineering, operations or aftermarket management.
- Degree in Engineering/Technology Field
- Understanding of jet engine maintenance/operation/part level detail
- Experience with jet engine Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) management
- Familiarity with MRO manuals and Technical Data
- Excellent project management and data organization skills
- Ability to lead and align cross-functional teams
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01388293
Community / Marketing Title: Aftermarket Repair Management Lead
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US