Location: Holt, Michigan US
Job Number: 11672
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01377487 Date posted 12/20/2019 City Holt State Michigan Country United States
United States of America
PW714: Holt MI 1780 Holloway, Holt, MI, 48842 USA
Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to hear from you! We have a rare opportunity for a hardworking Administrative Assistant on 1st shift at our Lansing, MI facility.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employeesâ€ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybodyâ€s opinion, driving innovation.
The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Job Summary -
- The Administrative Assistant will provide comprehensive support and advanced administrative duties of a confidential nature for the P&W AutoAir site General Manager and supporting leadership team.
- Supports one or more individuals, but normally works in a confidential and highly responsive relationship with management at a more senior level of responsibility and discretion.
- Types and assembles data (i.e., charts, tables, reports, etc.) from verbal or written instruction; applies basic knowledge of equipment capabilities to plan details of formatting, spacing, and page layout.
- Composes letters, memos, and recurring reports for appropriate signatures.
- Receives and prioritizes telephone calls, business visitors, and incoming mail; routes mail and inquiries to proper personnel.
- Maintains calendars, schedules appointments, and arranges departmental meetings/conferences.
- Coordinates travel for departmental personnel.
- Prepares detailed, timely, and accurate expense reports.
- Secures conference room, supplies for visits and meetings as needed.
- Ensures visitor authorization forms are submitted accurately.
- Serves as the main point of contact for visits / external meetings.
- Works efficiently in a fast-paced work environment, requiring quality work, flexibility, and individual initiative, and requires the ability to handle a variety of tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Performs other administrative tasks as necessary.
Basic Qualifications -
- Associates Degree with 2+ years of administrative support experience or High School Diploma/GED with 4+ years of administrative support experience
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01377487
Community / Marketing Title: Administrative Assistant
Location_formattedLocationLong: Holt, Michigan US