Location: Springdale, Arkansas US
Job Number: 11268
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01368542 Date posted 11/20/2019 City Springdale State Arkansas Country United States
United States of America
PW108: Springdale AR 275 E Robinson Avenue, Springdale, AR, 72764 USA The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team youâ€ll help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the worldâ€s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. Do you aspire to work in a fast-paced environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice? If so, this may be the opportunity youâ€ve been looking for.
We have an incredible and rare opportunity for an Assistant Controller in Springdale, Arkansas. You will have the opportunity to work closely with individuals across all functions of the businesses, including finance, engineering, customer service and operations. This candidate will also have good visibility to the senior leadership of these businesses, while helping these teams prepare and execute the GTF Aftermarket ramp.
- You will act as Assistant Controller directly supporting the Finance Controller and General Manager
- Financial reporting and analysis responsibilities, including oversight of monthly closing and MML forecasting processes
- Provide financial support to business divisions to focus on key financial and operation metrics that are aligned to cost reduction and margin expansion
- Coordinate with the finance team on the completion of the OMM forecasts; ensuring that the long term financial projections are aligned to the operational strategies for each specific unit
- Support business case analysis as necessary for capital investment items related to the business divisions
- Lead all eSOX and internal control activities; including annual GAP assessments, testing, and close out of open tickets.
- Support the finance team with ad hoc financial requirements for all affiliated entities, including; journal entries, invoicing, account reconciliations, ACE control tower(s), and other miscellaneous requests from the business unit leaders.
- Liaison with Aftermarket Operations FP&A team in support of various closing and reporting related items
- The ideal candidate must have strong financial and analytical skills and be able to effectively communicate throughout all functions of these businesses. In addition, the Assistant Controller must have a strong desire to take on projects and implement operational improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree required. Preferred degree in Finance, Accounting or related
- 5+ yrs Finance or Controller experience OR 3+ yrs with an Advanced degree
- Must be a US Citizen due to Govt contracts
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office based applications and systems such as SAP, HFM and Business Warehouse
- MBA or Masters degree preferred
- Manufacturing experience preferred
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01368542
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Controller
Location_formattedLocationLong: Springdale, Arkansas US