Aftermarket Supply Chain Specialist
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 10522
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01351285 Date posted 09/16/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you seek to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Have you considered what it may be like to join our team and bring your career to Pratt & Whitney?
We have an exciting opening for an Aftermarket Supply Chain Specialist role, at our East Hartford, CT Campus.
The aftermarket supply chain specialist will be responsible for the cost management reporting process, annual cost summits supporting financial objectives, rebate optimization, data analysis and analytical tool development, ACE support, and overall strategy development.
This role will also focus on aligning ASC transformation strategies and requirements to improve supply planning and management.
You will be instrumental in driving operational excellence across the aftermarket supply chain including processes, systems, tools, and key metrics.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- You will present to senior level management, and will collaborate with leadership teams across Pratt & Whitney aftermarket operations, requiring coordination of multiple functional support groups such as Programs, Operations & Supply Chain, Engineering, Quality, IT, Sales & Marketing, and Finance.
- Determine and apply the right analysis method for a given business problem.
- Work with legacy data systems and integrate data analysis accordingly.
- Conduct data analysis exploration to uncover insights and trends.
- Work with partners to understand how to integrate with and transform business processes.
- Work with internal customers to gather and document requirements.
- Manage data quality issues.
- Interpret data analyses.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities for ASC
- Understanding of Pratt and Whitney quality and engineering specifications.
- You are a US Citizen due to government contracts.
- BA/BS is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of Supply Chain Experience required.
- 5 years of experience with financial modeling, business plan development, and project management required.
- 5 years of experience in Operations/Manufacturing is also a requirement.
- MBA with 3+ years of supply chain experience preferred.
- Strong ability in decision-making, business discernment and delivering results.
- Ability to craft new ideas to improve processes
- Aerospace production and/or MRO industry experience preferred.
- Experience in procurement and/or manufacturing environment
- Experience with Python and SQL
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and skills across all levels of the operation.
- Strong excel and PowerPoint skills, and the ability to communicate and present to all levels of the organization.
EEO/AAP Statement United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01351285
Community / Marketing Title: Aftermarket Supply Chain Specialist
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US