ACE/ Continuous Process Improvement Manager- (Oklahoma City)
Location: Midwest City, Oklahoma US
Job Number: 9580
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01323832 Date posted 06/25/2019 City Midwest City State Oklahoma Country United States
United States of America
PW146: Oklahoma City, OK 2701 Liberty Parkway, Midwest City, OK, 73110 USA
ACE/ Continuous Process Improvement Manager
This employee will serve as the Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE) manager for the Pratt & Whitney Oklahoma City site. The OKC ACE manager will report directly to the Director, OKC Operations and receive functional direction from the Pratt & Whitney Military Engines ACE manager.
The OKC ACE will coordinate ACE activities across the entire site and serve as the functional manager for all ACE employees located in OKC. The OKC ACE manager will also remain closely aligned with the OKC Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) manager and Strategy/Plans & Programs analyst to ensure unity of effort and planning.
The OKC ACE Manager will:
- Develop OKC-wide training metrics and ACE event training schedules
- Ensure ACE business operating principles are employed to the maximum extent possible across the OKC enterprise
- Develops an electronic "Obeya" room (including a "bronze-to-gold" progression plan)
- Develops an annual process/macro plan for policy deployment
- Coordinates/de-conflicts "subordinate" agency ACE events/training
- Works closely with Director, Controller, Associate Directors, Strategy, CPI to ensure P&W branding and shop floor management tools are up-to-date, modernized as necessary and included in the annual financial planning
- Meets regularly with OKC Director, ME ACE Manager and with at least one ACE Master on a quarterly basis
The employee may be expected to travel less than 20% of the time and perform other related duties as directed.
- US Citizenship required due to government contracts
- Bachelor's degree required
- ACE Associate certification or equivalent
- 2+ years' experience in continuous process improvement or equivalent experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01323832
Community / Marketing Title: ACE/ Continuous Process Improvement Manager- (Oklahoma City)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Midwest City, Oklahoma US