Aftermarket Quality Assurance Customer Support
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 9507
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01327040 Date posted 06/17/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Do you feel fulfilled when you help others succeed? Are you fascinated by the way the people learn and grow? Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to hear from you. We are looking for an Aftermarket Quality Assurance Customer Support/MRB individual in East Hartford, CT.
- Coordinate efforts related to Escape and DR product investigations
- Track and report on MRB and Escape corrective action
- Participate in the review of root cause and corrective action for non-conformances
- Lead interdepartmental communication for all Aftermarket product recall efforts
- Support of all program IPMT activities related to sustainment quality
- Interact and communicate with various groups and levels of management
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience in Military Aftermarket operations
- Strong understanding of AS9100/9110 and quality systems
- MA/MS Quality Management/Systems preferred
- Familiar with operations in an aerospace engine overhaul and repair environment
- Familiarity with the ACE operating system, ACE Associate Qualified
- Working knowledge of RCCA tools and the Quality Management System
- Knowledge of manufacturing and quality processes/system requirements
- Familiarity with the MRB and Product Recall process
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working in a team environment, works well across various departmental functions
- High energy, dynamic individual who strives for continuous improvement
- Excellent judgment and professional maturity
- Highly motivated and a self-starter with a strong desire to succeed and pursue continued growth and developmental opportunities
Do you wish you could put your technical expertise to better use? If you are ready for a challenge, then we encourage you to apply. We demand quality in all we do and that is what cultivates our success in the Aerospace Industry.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01327040
Community / Marketing Title: Aftermarket Quality Assurance Customer Support
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US