1st WE Technical Team Member
Location: Columbus, Georgia US
Job Number: 7218
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01277005 Date posted 01/02/2019 City Columbus State Georgia Country United States
United States of America
PW103: Columbus GA 8801 Macon Road, PO Box 9903, Columbus, GA, 31908 USA
If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivations to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Do you wish you could put your Technical experience to better use? If you are ready of a challenge, then we encourage you to apply. We demand quality in all we do; this is part of our success in the Aerospace Industry.
Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? We have an opportunity for an MCL Technical Team Member at our Columbus, Ga location.
A team member at this level is expected to perform duties within Columbus Forge Material Control Lab (MCL). The person accepting this job will first train under MCL subject matter experts and learn how to assemble test results, apply testing and update (ADR's) Alloy Data Records.
- We use SAP, (UGA) United Georgia Applications, (LIMS) Laboratory Management Information system, Solumina, and (MRP) Major Rotating Parts.
- You will maintain Heat Treat Records and Blanket Test Reports (BTR) packages
- You will work with material testing and quality control testing. This will be important for this position.
- Are you proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and quality procedures
- Possess exceptional people and interpersonal skills
- Positive Relationships
- Possess excellent judgement and professional maturity
- You will perform all tasks at the highest level of safety awareness
- Analytical Skills
- High school diploma or GED
- 6+ months of Data entry experience or 6+months experience with MS office Suite.
- You will need to be a US Citizen due to government contracts
- Minimum two-year associate's degree or work related experience preferred
- Creative troubleshooting skills
- Craft clear communication
- Possess excellent judgment and professional maturity
- Possess exceptional people and interpersonal skills.
Do you wish you could put your technical expertise to better use? If you are ready for a challenge, then we encourage you to apply. We demand quality in all we do which is what cultivates our success in the Aerospace Industry.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Job Number: 01277005
Community / Marketing Title: 1st WE Technical Team Member
Location_formattedLocationLong: Columbus, Georgia US