F135 Sustainment Program Integration Manager - Spare Parts
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 9943
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01335048 Date posted 07/23/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA The sky is the limit
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company thatâ€s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team youâ€ll help answer todayâ€s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrowâ€s solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the worldâ€s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity youâ€ve been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employeesâ€ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybodyâ€s opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Spares Parts Sustainment Program Integration Manager
Do you have the experience to join our Team?
The F135 Sustainment Program provides logistic products and services to the worldwide F135 propulsion fleet including Support Equipment, Joint Technical Data, Repair Development, Engineering Technical Services, Training Services, Fleet Operations, Supply Chain Management, Maintenance Services, Site/Depot Activation, and Fleet Management Services.
The F135 Logistic Program Management (LPM) team wants you to serve as the Spares Parts Sustainment Program Integration Manager.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Sustainment Program Manager and Sustainment Business Manager in all aspects of spare part management from requirements definition to contract close out
- Supporting the F135 spare parts proposal process as the focal point for F135 sustainment organization including collaboration with key partners
- Supporting customer requirements and participating in negotiation process
- Facilitating and supporting Program Managers in management of cost, schedule and technical requirements, including application of earned value (EV) management and integrated master schedule (IMS) tools to meet program performance metrics for all spare parts CLINs
- Identifying program risks or opportunities and develops appropriate countermeasures
- Preparing and presenting periodic program status reports to senior management and our customers
- Monitoring, facilitating and managing program office contract deliverables, tracking & managing all contract deliverable deadlines and submittals
*This position requires close coordination with key IPMT members including the Program Management Office (PMO), Program Finance Services, Earned Value Management Services, and the customer in order successfully execute the contract requirements and maintain communication across the program.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, logistics, or business management is required for this position
- Bachelorâ€s Degree and 7+ years of experience (or an Advanced Degree and 5+ years of experience) in logistics support and program management of government compliance contracts and an in-depth knowledge of earned value management and integrated master scheduling, including:
- Knowledge of military customers, propulsion system sustainment, and government contracting
- Masterâ€s Degree in engineering, logistics, or business management
- Proven strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated self-initiative
- Focus on results
- Follow through with commitments
- Demonstrated history of adaptability
- Demonstrated history of customer focused work experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01335048
Community / Marketing Title: F135 Sustainment Program Integration Manager - Spare Parts
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US