F135 Earned Value Program Analyst
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 8440
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01297457 Date posted 03/13/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
This position supports Pratt & Whitney's Military Engine Programs and is located in East Hartford, CT. The Military Engines Earned Value Analysis & Reporting (EVA&R) organization is looking for a self-motivated and disciplined individual to join its team. This position provides the candidate with a unique opportunity to exercise strong leadership skills through permanent interface with the Government customer, Program Management Office, Program Planning & Scheduling, and Engineering organizations.
While in this role, the ideal candidate will provide guidance and analysis in the areas of Project Management, Budgeting, Scheduling, and Variance Analysis used in the execution of the Military Engines Programs. The candidate will become an integral part of the program team, providing advice, consultation and analysis in the Earned Value methodology. Tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and provide guidance to the technical areas as they develop, and plan and analyze tasks;
- Provide guidance to Program Management to ensure adherence to the Earned Value Management System (EVMS);
- Perform risk assessments and scenario analyses associated with task budgeting and program performance;
- Support Monthly Program Review preparation activities;
- Support monthly Program Estimate-at-Completion reviews;
- Facilitate monthly data reconciliation;
- Support compilation of compliant Earned Value approved by the program manager and provided to the external customer.
- Support on-going compliance reviews and/or periodic process audits (e.g., DCAA, DCMA, and Joint Surveillance Reviews); and
- Ensure proper implementation of EVMS through the use of standardized processes, tools, and reports.
- 2+ years of experience working with business analytics, finance, and/or forecasting, including:
- Strong analytical and trending skills
- High proficiency with MS Excel
- Due to our government contracts, all applicants must be US Citizens.
- Advanced degree preferred
- Experience with Earned Value Management is desired.
- Qualified candidates must be able to communicate effectively and coordinate among a diverse team on individuals.
- Strict attention to detail and relentless internal and external customer satisfaction focus is required to ensure the team meets the aggressive demands of military compliance programs.
- Focused on results with the ability to drive multiple and often competing tasks to completion.
- Superior analytical problem-solving skills - energetic, proactive, and solution-oriented.
- Strong mathematical, statistical, analytical, and deduction skills, as well as continuous improvement principles (e.g., ACE).
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across functions, organizations, and levels of management.
- Comfortable executing under the pressures of a highly active environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and a highly professional demeanor.
- Comfortable presenting data to audiences and subject matter experts of different functions.
- Knowledge and experience with our Program Management toolset (i.e., SAP, Dassian, eCSVAR, Primavera, and WInsight).
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Job Number: 01297457
Community / Marketing Title: F135 Earned Value Program Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US